illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rulz boring

Go down

rulz boring Empty rulz boring

Post  vampire lord Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:40 pm

Listen Up Everyone here are the rules

1. When making a battle thread label it clearly (example: Edward Elric VS Reycloud)

2. These are meant for battling only... please dont let the conversation go off

3. Below in the send area you will see a dice roll thing where you can choose how many times you want to attack and what moves you can use.... I will add more moves as time goes along but this is all for now...

4. There is a little plus sign click that to add more attacks in to your strategy YOU CANNOT ATTACK MORE THAN 5 TIMES on 1 roll and you cannot use the same attack more than 2 times within 1 attack.

5. HP WILL NOT BE SUBTRACTED... These are just meant for fun... Admins and Moderators will be the judges which brings me to my next point IN ORDER TO START A BATTLE YOU MUST HAVE A JUDGE TO SEE WHO WINS AND WHO DOESNT...

6. No Cheap Dodging You can only use the moves in the dice (or alter them but no dodging).

7. Admins cannot participate in battles so please do not ask us UDPATE: WE CAN BUT U HAVE TO PROVE YOUR WORTH.

8. DONT DISS NOOBS OR YOU WILL END UP LIKE tobithegoodboy

9. Mental Harrasment is accepted for its part of the battle to intimidate and destroy your opponent

10. No pictures T_T

11. No video T_T

12. No perversion T_T

13. We will intervene when we think the battle is over

14. No questioning a moderator or admins decision

15. u can heal 1nce but no attacking that turn and i will give u full health if u do attack when u heal u lose
vampire lord
vampire lord
Admin

myth legends
health:
rulz boring Left_bar_bleue100000/100000rulz boring Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
power:
rulz boring Left_bar_bleue100000/100000rulz boring Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

https://mythland.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum